You may adjust the amount of Tea you consume daily to suit your body's needs. Don't worry, it tastes good! It tastes like a regular tea or herbal tea - not like "medicine" - and you can even mix it with your favorite teas. You may not even want to add any sugar or honey.
Two bags of Tea will produce one gallon. If you drink one 8-ounce glass or mug of Tea twice per day (with 2 meals) this will last for 8 days. Thus a pack of 8 bags of Tea will last for one month (32 days). If you drink an extra 4-ounce glass of Tea with a snack then 2 bags of Tea will last about 6 days, and 8 bags (4 gallons) will last for about 24 days.
The Tea must be steeped in water which is HOT - close to the boiling point, but NOT BOILING.
And DO NOT MICROWAVE the tea mixture. Excessive heat will destroy the important enzymes in the tea. The preferred water to use for the tea is distilled water or bottled spring water. Although tap water is fine, it has many minerals which may prevent it from absorbing the full potential potency of the herbs.
If using a kettle to heat the water, remove it after you first hear the bubbling noises or see steam. If the water has already come to a rapid boil, let it set for a moment to cool slightly and stop the boiling.
Preparing The Tea: You Will Make a Concentrate With 2 Teabags:
- Bring 1 quart of water to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat and let it sit till the boiling stops.
- Pour into a glass container (Metal pans contain minerals that leach into the tea.)
- Add the 2 tea bags
- Let it sit for 4-8 hours(I like to prepare the tea just before going to bed and put it in the fridge in the morning)
Your Tea Concentrate is Now Ready!
TO DRINK THE TEA:
- Add 1/4 cup of the concentrate to 3/4 cup of hot water for a 1 cup serving of hot tea or to 3/4 cup water and a small amount of ice for iced tea.
- OR add 3 quarts of water to the concentrate and store in a glass container in the refrigerator
- You can drink your Tea cold or as an iced tea, or even add it to a favorite juice if desired. Drinking your Tea at body temperature or slightly hot is actually the most beneficial.
- Remember, DO NOT MICROWAVE the Tea! Microwaves can destroy the natural enzymes and render some important ingredients ineffective. If you wish to drink your Tea warm or hot, you can heat it in a saucepan or tea kettle - but do NOT heat the mixture to the boiling point, for boiling can also destroy enzymes. (You can use a refrigerated concentrate, and add it to hot water or hot tea. Make 1 quart instead of 4 quarts of Holy Tea using 2 bags, refrigerate, then add 2 ounces of the cold concentrate to 6 ounces of hot water or hot tea.)
Move 2 Pure contains some natural herbs which act as a cathartic. Women who are pregnant or nursing, persons who are elderly or very young, and persons with an existing medical condition or undergoing treatment with drugs should consult their personal physician before using the Tea or any herbal product. (Make a copy of the Ingredients listed below to show to your doctor, if necessary.)